At Wellington Adams Investment Advisory, LLC, we help our clients understand their Social Security benefits and educate them on how they can maximize their benefits. Delaying filing for Social Security can potentially increase your benefit amount each year you wait.*
There is a lot to know about Social Security, and the more you know, the better decisions you can make, helping to bring you that much closer to maximizing your benefit. We will help you get the most you can out of your benefit, so you can take one step closer towards the comfortable and happy retirement you have worked so hard for!
For many retirees, Social Security benefits form the foundation of their retirement income. In order to make sure you get the most out of your benefits, you should have a solid grasp on this complex matter. The Social Security Administration provides an informative video that includes a timeline for taking Social Security and Medicare benefits https://youtu.be/9e3M3kM9LFk
Wellington Adams has put together an informative brochure that helps answer the following questions:
- When is the best time to start taking your Social Security benefit?
- Are there different options if you are married?
- Does earning additional income while you are on Social Security impact the value of your benefit?
- Do you pay tax on your Social Security benefit?
Please contact us to receive your report!
* Wellington Adams Investment Advisory, LLC, Simon Hilliard and Barron Fitz-Gerald are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any government agency. This content is for informational purposes only and should not be used to make any financial decisions.